Who is in your network? In this episode we discuss the power of networking and how to properly
cultivate relationships in your industry.
Join MakingChips at the 3rd Annual Crain’s Midwest Manufacturers Summit.
Crain’s Manufacturing Summit
1. Networking is a long term process
2. Should you stalk them on LinkedIn?
3. When you think that it is time for the hard sell…wait.
4. Ask for an introduction.
5. Stay within a particular circle.
6. Don't forget follow up, but don’t hard sell.
7. Offer free advise.
8. Look for commonality.
9. Collect business cards.
10. Connect on LinkedIn.
11. Give before you expect to receive.
In our Manufacturing News segment, we discuss Forbes 30 under 30 in Manufacturing.
In our Metalworking Tools segment, we discuss Lenox Circtech Precision Circular Saw Blades.
More manufacturing companies are replacing band saw applications with with machines that
use cermet tipped circular saw blades.