In this week's podcast, hosts Jim Carr and Jason Zenger discuss old school manufacturing tips that still equip & inspire their team on the shop floor.
- The guys discuss this week's manufacturing news. (8:41)
- Solving today's shop problems with "old school" techniques: Tapping (18:10)
- Flatness on prints/Material Science (23:38)
- Using oversized materials for better accuracy (26:12)
- Bringing back old school collaboration (28:36)
- Machine tool distributors selling tooling (31:50)
- The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!