Are you communicating with your team effectively? Step up your communication skills this week as Jason Zenger shares 10 effective tips to improve your communication as a leader.
Connect with us:www.MakingChips.com/contact
The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!
- Jason discusses "miscommunication" (1:02)
- Jim shares good news about Carr Machine & Tool. (5:28)
- The guys discuss this week's manufacturing news. (7:44)
- Tip #1: How to be self aware to understand your team better. (14:30)
- Tip #2: Why you should assume the best in others when you communicate. (15:47)
- Tip #3: Have a mutual best outcome in mind while communicating. (17:01)
- Tip #4: Be direct and forthcoming, but be empathetic. (19:02)
- Tip #5: Be open with your team: Share your thoughts and ideas with your team. (20:33)
- Tip #6: Understand people can handle bad news better than they can handle lack of communication. (21:30)
- Tip #7: Be specific with what you're asking for. (22:48)
- Tip #8: Seek to understand your team. (27:20)
- Tip #9: Over-communicate. (29:54)
- Tip #10: Learn how others like to receive communication. (31:14)