On this episode of MakingChips, we welcome special guest Jeremy Bout, the Producer and Host of Edge Factor to our show. Edge Factor produces inspiring, high impact media that tell the stories of innovative teams who design and build incredible products that impact lives and ultimately... the future of the country. Their mission is to equip educators and business leaders with media and resources to inspire the next generation of makers.
Jeremy shares his passion for inspiring the future generation of manufacturing and speaks about his work with Edge Factor. He tells us about his roots in manufacturing, his perception of manufacturing as an art form, and his use of multimedia resources for educators and business leaders to inspire the next generation of advanced manufacturers.
- [02:20] - Introducing Jeremy Bout of Edge Factor
- [06:00] - From Manufacturing to Media
- [08:45] - Work Environment
- [11:04] - Representing Your Industry
- [13:56] - Manufacturing Art
- [16:00] - Stories from Edge Factor
- [19:00] - Rhythms of Time and Life
- [22:09] - Using a Great Story
- [24:09] - Creating Wealth
- [27:30] - Conclusion of Episode
Mentioned in this Episode:
We Want to Hear From You, The Metalworking Nation:
- Telephone: (312) 725-0245