Another amazing form of automation is here - the industrial vending machine! Guest speaker Steve Pixley - Founder & CEO of AutoCrib - dives into why vending machines are the Metal Working Nation’s new best friend on the shop floor. From solving the issue of lost tools and parts to supplying a charging station for electronics, industrial vending machines will help manufacturing leaders take their businesses to the next level of efficiency and safety.
Here’s The Good Stuff!
- Industrial vending machines are projected to rise in popularity.
- The new way to manage inventory.
- Steve’s manufacturing story - from sales to automation technology.
- Solving the issue of stockouts on the shop floor.
- Helping minimize FOD: Foreign Object Debris.
- Overcoming the roadblocks to installing an industrial vending machine.
- From calibrated drill bits to police tasers.
- Vending machines are simply another type of awesome robot.
Tools & Takeaways
This Week’s Superstar Guest: Steve Pixley
Connect With MakingChips
Subscribe to Making Chips on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify