This week on the MakingChips podcast, Host Nick Goellner, Jim Carr, and Jason Zenger discuss the Agile Marketing Process and how to have a marketing program in place that allows you to pivot when the time comes!
- The guys discuss this week's manufacturing news. (6:12)
- What is ProShop: (10:40)
- What great marketing is and what great marketing isn't. (16:05)
- GPCT Workshop: Goals.Plans.Challenges.Timelines.(19:10)
- Begin with the end in mind—start creating vision backlogs. (20:55)
- Keys to success: Prioritize, Protect your sprints, Pull don't push, Park. (29:45)
- 4 keywords for meetings: Daily stand up, Plan, Review, Reflect. (35:15)
- How does a marketing program work for a small job shop? (37:42)
- The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!