Roberts Swiss, a 60 year old manufacturer of Precision Swiss Machined Parts. Fernando gives
actionable advise to others who are not born into privilege and do not have a lot of resources,
but desire to seek advancement starting from the ground floor.
Fernando attributes his career success to:
• Taking advantage of learning from every possible resource - including the people who stood
in his way
• Tackling large projects
• Questioning the WHY behind business processes
• Working hard and doing the right thing
• Being the conduit of change
• Realizing challenges as opportunities for growth
• Bringing a culture of excellence
In our Manufacturing News segment, we discuss an article that stated US Stocks started the
year mixed because manufacturing growth stalled in December, which proves that manufacturing
makes a huge difference to the US economy.