Your people are the most important part of your business. If they’re not, they should be. When you hire someone, it’s always with the hope that they’ll become a long-term part of the family, right? So you need to cultivate a workplace culture they want to stay and thrive in. So in this episode of Making Chips, we’ll share nine simple tactics that you can implement immediately to transform your company culture.
- [5:01] Your culture is the muscle below the muscle
- [7:56] The good things happening in our lives
- [13:30] Tactic #1: Fight for individuals that you care about
- [14:52] Accelerate your digital transformation with Xometry
- [16:48] Tactic #2: Get to know your employees
- [21:58] Tactic #3: Cultivate and promote friendships
- [23:38] Tactic #4: Don’t overly focus on profit and achievement
- [27:30] Tactic #5: Reward your people for success
- [29:06] Tactic #6: Believe in your mission and align everyone to that
- [30:33] Tactic #7: Be humble and treat everyone as equals
- [32:10] Tactic #8: Inspire your people to be better
- [33:44] Tactic #9: Be approachable in any circumstance
Resources mentioned on this episode
Get The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!
Connect With MakingChips