In this week’s episode of MakingChips, hosts Nick Goellner and Jason Zenger discuss 6 Communications Tools for the Manufacturing Leader.
- :57 | Nick and Jason discuss how a Manufacturer Leader can learn how to better communicate
- 4:39 | Nick shares Manufacturing News from an article by Jay Timmons, President and CEO of NAM (National Association for Manufacturers) regarding tax reform and investment incentives for manufacturers
- 12:25 | Jason recommends the book "Crucial Conversations"
- 15:43 | Jason talks people, culture, numbers and ProShop ERP - Can get data in real time
- 16:47 | Nick shares the first tool RACI chart (Responsibility Assignment Matrix)
- 19:53 | Approval Drawing Review (Approval Review meeting)
- 23:17 | PCP Program (Premiere Channel Partner Program)
- 25:12 | BrandScript (StoryBrand) Help companies tell coherent stories
- 28:05 | PSM (Process Success Map) - Making your customers successful
- 30:16 | VOC Program (Voice of the Customer/Client program)
- 32:83 | Jason offers his final thoughts on the episode